Friday 2 December 2011

Week 3 Kruger Park 28th Nov 11

Week 3 Kruger Park 28th Nov 11

The last leg of the trip ends in Kruger National Park. Cruising the beautiful hot bush seeing the big 5- Lion, Rhino, Buffalo, leopard and elephant…. Not to mention…. Giraffe, baboons, impala, hippos, crocodile, wild dogs, fish eagle, water hog, kudu, steenbok, zebra, genet and hare just hanging around their bush land.

The last couple days chilling with cheeky monkeys and bush buck surrounding me like a character in the Bambi movie.

Finally as I lie swinging in my hammock over looking the Kruger park planning my return as I need my Bara trauma fix!

Not to mention there are more papers to write and publish for USAR and SA/UK trauma, more conferences… furthermore professional developments to pursue and friends/colleagues to correspond with in SA and advance international clinical working.

So like a duck to water.. a 3rd return is scheduled.


No comments:

Post a Comment