Wednesday 9 February 2011

Day off

Today was a day off! I went to meet Terri lovely friend from SA who took me up to Chapmans peak and the mountains of the Cape, so delightful and picturesque stunning weather then lunch in Chapmans peak hotel- biggest and most delicious squid I have ever eaten. Camps bay very nice, very cosmo. Huge diversity's of rich and poor here.

I am now bombing round the Cape much like the Capetonians!

Last day at staying at Naomi's and Dave's they have been so kind in letting me stay, feel safe and at home here.

They are off on their own adventures- driving back to London from Cape Town, and is covering 15,000 miles to raise £15,000 pounds- wow!
www.thelongdrive.net
David Gittelson and Naomi Ruben are driving from Cape Town to London to raise money for a charity- Lawrences Roundabout Well appeal - www.lawrencesroundaboutwellappeal.org. You can donate on their justgiving page:http://www.justgiving.com/NaomiAndDave- please give!
 
Amazing adventure- good luck and thank you!
 
Tomorrow- boat ride I believe?... Loving the Cape and all it encompasses...

No comments:

Post a Comment