Saturday 5 February 2011

day two

So far so good!

The house I am staying in is amazing thanks to the wonderful hospitality of the lovely Naomi and David.. the property is situated high up adjacent from Table Mountain - the view is breath taking every time I look! The house (in two parts) has robust high gates and a drive way up. My room with en suite is bigger than my flat and I can do laps in the power shower! :-) I slept like a princess with an occasional sounding of nearby high security house alarms going off.. and the falling off a acorns hitting the roof!

Today after much chilling in the sun thinking about my study!? I picked my SA mobile up... got air time.. now good to go! Another successful res-ult. I then went to the Virgin active gym Claremont.. well although expensive to join temporarily this is by far the nicest gyms I have ever been to! Woow- the layout, equipment and indoor cycling studio holding 45 bikes and panoramic view of Table Mountain OMG- would like to teach here! Among e-spinners and awesome pool, juice bar and all the equipment one could want to train with I was in heaven! CT you know how to run a gym!

Post work out with Mountain vibrancy :-) coffee and the evening in CT at a gorgeous restaurant with N& D, amazing atmosphere wine and fish.And now the clouds have encompassed Table Mountain like a table cloth..

Loving it far to much so far... although the hard work has not began! Right car tomorrow.. all a learning curve! :-0

No comments:

Post a Comment