Saturday 26 February 2011

Off to Jburg

Well off to Jburg tomorrow and a new adventure begins, just as I have got use to the Cape, the areas, roads and places to go, work and the gym.

CT is so beautiful- Ive been very fortunate thanks to some special friends in staying in the Southern suburbs higher end of stunning the houses here are spectacular  - especially the views of Table Mountain. The weather has been delightful 30-34 degrees with the occasional winds which expel from no where then die just as quickly. This area is so green, leafy and warming just through the colours and textures. The people reflect this warmth, the Capetonians are so laid back and chilled. Ive made some great friends too.

I went to my first SA rugby match- Stormers v Lions... great game and atmosphere from all walks of life!

Right now... next door are having want sounds to be the best party EVER.... now if only I could get over the electric fences to gate crash!! dam... :-)

I don't quite feel ready to leave here yet... but I will be back towards the end of my trip.

So here's to the second stage, a larger scale I have been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment